Newton

Newton is a suburban city in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States located about 7 miles (11 km) west of downtown Boston and is bordered by Boston's Brighton and West Roxbury neighborhoods to the east and south, respectively, and by the suburb of Brookline to the east, the suburbs of Watertown and Waltham to the north, and Wellesley and Needham to the west. Newton is made up of several unique villages each with its own character.   With a population of about 85,000 it is one of the largest cities in Massachusetts.

Newton is known for having good public schools, and safe and quiet neighborhoods,  Served by public transportation access to Boston is made easy with both the MBTA, bus service and the light commuter rail. 

Newton has been consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live in in the country.   My Dad moved to Newton when he was in high school and even back in the 1950's it was ranked as one of the top school systems.  He insisted he raise his family here and thus I went through elementary, Meadowbrook (now Charlie Brown Middle School) and Newton South High School.  I am excited to be able to help buyers and sellers in my real hometown community.

Search Newton Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 72216185
$2,190,000
Newton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Jorge Andres Zea
Jorge Andres Zea
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72215979
$2,495,000
Newton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Omeed Aminipour
Otis Realty Inc.
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72215785
$999,000
Newton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Lynette Glover
Hammond Residential Real Estate
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72215526
$974,000
Newton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Portia Pantages
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Newton - Centre St.
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72214968
$1,000,000
Newton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bill Jagher
Realty Executives Boston West
Baystate
©2017, MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.