Needham

Needham is a metrowest suburb approximately 7 miles from downtown Boston and has an area of about 12 square miles.  Its area is roughly in the shape of an acute, northward-pointing triangle. The Charles River forms nearly all of the southern and northeastern boundaries, the town line with Wellesley forming the third, northwestern one. In addition to Wellesley on the northwest, Needham borders Newton and the West Roxbury section of Boston on the northeast, and Dover, Westwood, and Dedham on the south. Needham is a community that serves citizens of all ages with a strong public school system, public transportation, shopping, industry, restaurants, health care, senior residential facilities and much more.

As a youth sports coach, community volunteer and synagogue member for over 25 years,  I have come to know the community at large as both a participant and volunteer to many activities the town has to offer.  Growing up in the town next door of Newton and now living on the Dover side of Needham,  this has become my go to town for shopping, restaurants and recreational activities.  In addition,  my inlaws have lived in Needham since the 60s and thus it has become a second home to me.  Having recently helped move my inlaws to an assisted living/memory care facility in town, I have also had the opportunity to learn about this sector in the local area.

Search Needham Homes for Sale

©2017, MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.

Today's Market Trends for Needham *

$1,330,010

0.06%

$371.0000

0.01%

-0.16%

July

June

-0.13%

0.19%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable